Terms and conditions
Welcome to Bonjoro. Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our website(s), App, products, services and applications (the "Services"). We've done our best to translate the lawyer-speak.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these terms or the Services, please contact us at:
Joro@bonjoro.com 50 Yallambe road Berowra, 2081 NSW, Australia
Acceptance Of Terms
Basically, by using Bonjoro you agree to all the terms below.
This document is an adaptation of the Heroku Terms of Service, which is in turn an adaptation of the Google App Engine Terms of Service. The original work has been modified with permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. Neither Heroku, Inc. nor Google, Inc. is connected with and they do not sponsor or endorse Bonjoro or its use of the work. You're welcome to adapt and use this document for your own needs. If you make an improvement, we'd appreciate it if you would let us know so we can consider improving our own document.
Basically, We are using a document created under the Creative Commons regulations. You can use it too for your projects.
Your Agreement with Bonjoro
Your use of the Bonjoro Service is governed by this agreement (the "Terms"). The "Service" means the services Bonjoro makes available including our web sites (https://www.bonjoro.com/home), our app, our blog, our API, and any other software, sites, and services offered by Bonjoro in connection to any of those. In order to use the Service, You (the "Customer", "You", or "Your") must first agree to the Terms, this will be done through positive affirmation by selecting the check box when you create your Bonjoro account. You understand and agree that Bonjoro will treat Your selection of the checkbox as receipt of your permission and use of the Service as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards. Bonjoro may make changes to the Terms from time to time, of which you will be notified. You may reject the changes by terminating Your account. You understand and agree that if You use the Service after the date on which the Terms have changed, Bonjoro will treat Your use as acceptance of the updated Terms. If you have any question about the Terms, please contact us.
Basically, The terms below define our cooperation.
- You may not use the Service if You are a person barred from receiving the Service under the laws of the United States, Australia, the UK or other countries, including the country in which You are resident or from which You use the Service.
- You may not use the service unless you are over the age of 13.
- You must be a human. Accounts created by automated methods are not permitted.
Basically, You must be a human and at least 13 years old to use our Service.
Use of the Service
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time You register to use the Service.
- You are responsible for the security of Your passwords and for any use of Your account.
- Your use of the Service must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- You agree to not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service.
- Bonjoro reserves the right to enforce quotas and usage limits (to any resources, including the API) at its sole discretion, with or without notice, which may result in Bonjoro disabling or throttling your usage of the Service for any amount of time.
Basically, Please behave yourself and do not to use Bonjoro Site to harass, humiliate or offend people, send spam, or any other disgusting behavior we all know from the Web.
Service Policies and Privacy
Basically, There is another document you agree to by agreeing to our Terms. Check it out.
Fees for Use of the Service
- After the trial period the Service will be provided to You at a fixed monthly rate per user multiplied by the number of users that are members of your account on the ‘Basic’, ‘Pro’, or Growth Plan. If you elect for the higher tier growth plan, the first account is charged at $79 and subsequent seats at $19.
- For all purchased resources and services, we will charge Your credit card on a monthly basis or Annually is you so elect.
- Payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- Charges are solely based on Bonjoro's measurements of Your use of the Service, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You acknowledge and agree that any credit card and related billing and payment information that You provide to Bonjoro may be shared by Bonjoro with companies who work on Bonjoro's behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to Bonjoro and servicing Your account.
- Bonjoro may change its fees and payment policies for the Service by notifying You at least thirty (30) days before the beginning of the billing cycle in which such change will take effect.
Basically, The Service is not free and your credit card will be charged every month, based on how many users you invite to the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
- You must cancel Your account via https://www.bonjoro.com/home. An email or phone request to cancel Your account is not considered cancellation.
- You will not receive any refunds if You cancel Your account.
- If You cancel the Service before the end of Your current paid up month, Your cancellation will take effect immediately and You will not be charged again.
- All of Content and customer information will, within a reasonable amount of time to be determined solely by Bonjoro, be deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
- You agree that Bonjoro, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate or suspend Your account. You agree that any termination of Your access to the Service may be without prior notice, and You agree that Bonjoro will not be liable to You or any third party for such termination.
Basically, You must cancel the service in advance. There are no refunds. Your data will be deleted from our server after we process your cancellation. We might — though it's really unlikely, suspend your account if we have to.
Your Customer Data
- Bonjoro claims no ownership or control over any of your Customers data you upload into the platform, or transfer to it using our integrations and APIs. You retain control and any other rights You already hold and You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. We will process the data according to the GDPR.
- Bonjoro will not sell, or otherwise transfer your customer data to third parties EXCEPT where required to deliver the Service.
- You agree to assume full responsibility for configuring the Service to allow appropriate access to your customers data.
- You understand that the service will display Customer Data to You and any collaborators that you designate for your account.
- You retain sole responsibility for any collaborators or third-party services that you allow to view Customer Data and entrust them at your own risk.
- Bonjoro is not responsible if you fail to configure, or misconfigure, your project and inadvertently allow unauthorized parties to view any Customer Data.
Basically, We do not own nor control the Data you put on the server. You are fully responsible for what you put there and how you use the Service. It is also your business to keep the Data you put there safe by controlling who has access to it through the platform.
Ideas and Feedback
You may choose to or we may invite You to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including but not limited to ideas about improving the Service or our products ("Ideas"). By submitting any Idea, You agree that Your disclosure is unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Bonjoro under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to You, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone.
Basically, Write to us if you see any chance for improving our service or have an idea of how to enhance it. Also write to us if something is not working right there.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
Basically, The site allows you to connect your social media sites to bring in written content, videos and photographs that can be used in the testimonial feature and published across your site and the internet. You do so with the understanding that you have permission to share your social media login details and do so without any expectations we pay or have limits imposed on us by your social platforms. You also do so with the understanding that these integrations will allow Bonjoro to access personal information and data that you choose to make available on your social networks. If you revoke your login details / permissions we may not be able to display any content sent or added to Bonjoro from your social networks. You can remove permissions / access to your social networks any time. You are responsible for and the owner of any data shared with us and selected to be shared through the our Testimonial product and if you choose to deactivate we will do our best to delete the information shared with us through the integration.
Modification of the Service
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to You.
- Changes include, without limitation, changes to fee and payment policies, security patches, added or removed functionality, and other enhancements or restrictions.
- Bonjoro shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Basically, We may change the Service without notifying you in advance.
The Service may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources or email content. You acknowledge and agree that Bonjoro is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
Basically, We don't control the internet — specifically the Call to Action included in the Bonjoros you send.
License from Bonjoro and Restrictions
All of the Bonjoro content available on or through the Service, including without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, logos, trade/service marks, and/or audiovisual content, but expressly excluding Customer Data, video images and logos, is owned and/or controlled by Bonjoro, or other licensors or Service users and is protected, as applicable, by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and international treaties. You acknowledge that the Service and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Service contain our proprietary information. Subject to and conditioned upon your compliance with these Terms of Service, we grant to you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to You by Bonjoro as part of the Service as provided to You by Bonjoro. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling You to use and enjoy the benefit of the Service as provided by Bonjoro, in the manner permitted by the Terms. You may not (and You may not permit anyone else to): (a) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless You have been specifically told that You may do so by Bonjoro, in writing (e.g., through an open source software license); or (b) attempt to disable or circumvent any security mechanisms used by the Service. Open source software licenses for components of the Service released under an open source license constitute separate written agreements. To the limited extent that the open source software licenses expressly supersede these Terms of Service, the open source licenses govern Your agreement with Bonjoro for the use of the components of the Service released under an open source license. You may not use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other users' use or enjoyment of the Service. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Service, member accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Without limiting anything else contained herein, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- remove any notices of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights contained in/on or accessible through the Service or in any content or other material obtained via the Service;
- use any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Service;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Service;
- use the Service for commercial purposes not permitted under these Terms;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- attempt to defeat any security or verification measure relating to the Service;
- provide or use tracking or monitoring functionality in connection with the Service, including, without limitation, to identify other users' actions or activities;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate Bonjoro or any employee, contractor or associate of Bonjoro, or any other person or entity; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
Basically, Please do not copy, distribute or publish any General Site Content or Services Information that isn't the fruit of your own work. Please do not hack and distribute or use in any other way any information from our website or about our users.
Our Copyright Dispute Policy
Bonjoro respects the intellectual property of others and requires that our users do the same. It is our policy to terminate the membership of repeat infringers. If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the Bonjoro Service (providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement);
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
Our Designated Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached by email at: joro@Bonjoro.com or at the following postal address: Attn: Designated Copyright Agent Bonjoro 50 Yallambe road Berowra, 2081 NSW, Australia
Basically, Contact us if you think the code or content you see here has been stolen from you or somebody you know.
Links to Other Websites
The Service may contain links to other websites ("Third Party Sites"). Bonjoro does not endorse, sanction or verify the accuracy or ownership of the information contained in/on any Third Party Site or any products or services advertised on Third Party Sites. If you decide to leave the Site and navigate to Third Party Sites, or install any software or download content from any such Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk. Once you access a Third Party Site through a link on our Site, you may no longer be protected by these Terms of Service and you may be subject to the terms and conditions of such Third Party Site. You should review the applicable policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third Party Site to which you navigate from the Site, or relating to any software you use or install from a Third Party Site. Concerns regarding a Third Party Site should be directed to the Third Party Site itself. Bonjoro bears no responsibility for any action associated with any Third Party Site.
Basically, You use the third party links on our website at your own risk. We are not responsible if something goes wrong there.
Disclaimer of Warranties
IF YOU ACCESS THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL STATUTORY WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICE IS MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE OR ACCURATE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY NETWORKS) AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, BONJORO MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, SOFTWARE AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION. BONJORO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, THAT ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE FIXED, THAT LOSS OF DATA WILL NOT OCCUR, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES, CONTAMINANTS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CODE BEAT, ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, AND/OR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
Basically, We are doing our best to provide with the best service but sometimes things may go wrong and you have to accept this and do not hold us responsible for any faults.
Limitations on Liability
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, THAT YOU PAID TO UTILIZE THE SERVICE OR (B) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (\$100). IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING UNDER OR THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR ANY BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DEATH OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, WHETHER ON-LINE OR OFF-LINE, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, OR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
Basically, If you are not happy with the Service you can cancel your registration. We do not take any responsibility for any damages that might have happened while using the Service.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Bonjoro, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners (collectively "Bonjoro and Partners") from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to (a) Your breach of the Terms, (b) Your use of the Service, (c) Your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Service, or (d) Your Customer Data, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Bonjoro will provide You with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Basically, If we get sued because of something you did (or are accused of doing), we reserve the right to seek indemnification from you, so do not do anything shady.
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
The Terms of Service shall be deemed to have been entered into and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Australia as applied to contracts made and performed entirely within Australia, without giving effect to any conflicts of law statutes. Any controversy, dispute or claim arising out of or related to the Terms of Service or the Service shall be settled by final and binding arbitration to be conducted by an arbitration tribunal in Australia, pursuant to the rules of the Australian Disputes Centre. Any and all disputes that you may have with Bonjoro shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
Basically, Our law, lawyers and court are based in Australia. In case there's a dispute, the place to resolve it (and law under which it's resolved) is Sydney, Australia.
General Legal Terms
The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between You and Bonjoro and govern Your use of the Service and completely replace any prior agreements between You and Bonjoro in relation to the Service. If any part of the Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Bonjoro to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. You agree that if Bonjoro does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which Bonjoro has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Bonjoro's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Bonjoro. Bonjoro shall not be liable for failing or delaying performance of its obligations resulting from any condition beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, governmental action, acts of terrorism, earthquake, fire, flood or other acts of God, labor conditions, power failures, and Internet disturbances. We may assign this contract at any time to any parent, subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our company to another entity.
Basically, We are doing our best at providing you with the best service but sometimes things may go wrong or change and you will not blame us for that. We plan to be here for a very long time but you never know and we may change the service or change the service owner.