Bonjoro launches Roll-ups - personal video just got truly scalable
Table of contents
Sending personal videos shouldn't be a chore.
- It should be fun.
- It should be effective.
- And crucially, it should be scalable to every workflow.
That's why today Bonjoro is launching Roll-ups. A quick and easy way to send one video to a group of contacts in your Bonjoro Tasklist list.
Just bulk-select which contacts you want to "roll-up", then record and send one video to all of those contacts:
- Get behind on sending your Bonjoro videos, don't worry, just use Roll-ups to catch up.
- Get hundreds of signups in a day, don't fret, send 1-1 videos to your hottest leads, and send a Roll-up to the rest.
- Want to update a small group of VIP customers with your latest news, use Roll-ups to send a group update.
Of course, 1-1 videos are still the gold-standard, but sometimes 1-1 just isn't possible amidst your busy schedule. You're a human, not a machine, and at Bonjoro, we're here to help you work smarter, not harder.
OK, how exactly do I use Roll-ups?
It's so incredibly simple, you'll master it in a matter of seconds! Here's how it's done in 3 simple steps:
Step 1. Select the contacts on your to-do list that you would like to roll up, and hit the button that says [Roll Up these To-Dos]:
Step 2. Run through the the to-do wizard like this:
N.B - Mobile App Roll-ups. You can currently only Roll-up contacts via the web app, but you can still send your Roll-up videos via your mobile app. Just pop into the web app, roll them up, and then grab your phone and send!
Step 3. Record and send your message as you usually would from your To-do list!
N.B - Results List. You will see an individual result for each recipient in your results list and they will be able to reply like in a 1-1 Bonjoro.
Sounds ace! How can I get Bonjoro Roll-ups?
Roll-ups launches on our $45 Grrrowth plan today 😲
If you're on the Grrrowth plan, log in now and go take it for a spin - we think you'll love what you find 🤩
If you're on our $25 Essentials plan and want to activate Roll-ups, you can do that by upgrading your account here 💪
IMPORTANT: Treat Roll-ups with respect
Whilst Roll-ups is hugely exciting, and we're delighted to bring it into the world, before you dive in head-first, here's some important advice from us:
- 1-1, and personal is still the name of the game. We 100% still recommend using 1-1 messages for the majority of your Bonjoros and particularly for your best customers and leads. 1-1 personalised messages have the biggest impact with your recipients and for your business.
- Limit your use of Roll-ups. In addition to point 1 we recommend limiting your use of roll-ups as mass sending of identical emails will have an impact on your email reputation over time.
- Roll-ups should only be used in certain situations. Roll-ups are best for lower return contacts, or situations where you are doing a quick touch base with an established set of customers for a personal touch.
- Create Message Templates specifically for Roll-ups. You should have a separate Roll-Up Message Template that better suits a more generic message as you won't be able to say the contacts' names in the video.
- Rollups is not just a set-and forget canned response. Make sure to keep it timely to keep it relevant and in-the-moment. If you are thanking a group of customers that bought a particular product, mention the product. If it's a daily welcome to a group of sign ups, mention the day and anything else that will show them you recorded that day.
OK, that's it...
Bonjoro Roll-ups. Same Bonjoro, just a little more scalable.
The Bonjoro team 🐻